4 Finger Ten-Print Desktop Scanner
The Thales DactyScan84c is a 4 Finger Ten-Print Scanner. The Thales is an optical live fingerprint reader with a large surface commonly used for ten print. This scanner is capable of capturing 4-slap and 2 thumbs fingerprints.
Information About the CLEW Software -- CLEW, developed by Computer Deductions, Inc. in Orangevale, California, is an easy-to-use, accurate, and cost-effective Applicant Livescan Fingerprint software system. CLEW provides an intuitive design aimed at simplifying the data and fingerprint capture process. CLEW is fully certified with the FBI, and is available on Windows 8, 8.1, and 10.
Thales DactyScan84c 4 Optical Finger Ten-Print Scanner -- The workstation includes a Dell Inspiron 15" 5000 Series laptop. This package comes pre-configured with a Touchscreen Laptop running Windows 10. The Touchscreen Laptop has an Intel Core i7 Processor 15.6? Touchscreen Display, 12Gb RAM, 1Tb Hard Disk.
Other Features include:
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U Processor 1.8GHz
- 802.11 Dual Band Wireless-AC + Bluetooth 4.2
- DVD-RW (Writes to DVD/CD), 1x HDMI
Price: $7,350, plus applicable shipping costs.
Price includes installation, remote training, and full technical support. There will be a recurring Annual CLEW Software Support fee of $550.
Have your own laptop or desktop?
We sell the CLEW software and the Thales DactyScan84c for those agencies that have their own laptop or desktop. For software only, minimum system requirements are:
- Windows 10 or 11 Professional; Intel Core i7, 8Gb RAM, 500Gb Hard Drive. Third party software may be present, installed, and run on the same PC; however, compatibility issues may occur.
- Systems run in a Domain environment and/or you MUST have Administrator privileges during the installation.
- Network requirements are Internet access with port 8080 open, and SSH over TCP port 10552 for FBI submissions.
Price: $6,050, plus applicable shipping costs.
There will be a recurring Annual CLEW Software Support fee of $550.
Personnel Security Consultants, Inc is...
A Licensed and Bonded Private Investigation Company
A 100% Native American Woman-Owned Business