Personnel Security Consultants, Inc. (PSC) is a consumer reporting agency. It is required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. (s)1681 et seq. ("FCRA") to maintain the confidentiality of all consumer information.
PSC obtains information on individuals (also known as consumers) only upon the request of a user who has a permissible purpose under the FCRA to request information on that individual in order to provide consumer reports and consumer investigative reports. The FCRA requires a user for employment purposes to certify to us that it has a permissible purpose for the report and has obtained the written consent of the individual to request information before we can supply the requested information. The user must submit to reasonable audits by us to confirm that it is, in fact, obtaining such consents. All users must certify that they have a permissible purpose to request a report such as credit, insurance, and renting an apartment. Our customers agree to keep your information confidential and secure. We do not maintain a database of consumer information.
Personal Information Disclosure, United States or overseas. We do not send consumer information outside of the United States or its territories for any purpose other than to deliver a report to an end user. Of course, if information is sought from outside of the United States, the information is gathered in that country and then transmitted to us here in the United States where it is treated as any other consumer information.
Any information gathered on any individual may only be provided to the user authorized by the individual or permitted by the FCRA or similar federal, state or tribal law to receive the information. We cannot and do not share, sell or distribute consumer information with or to any third party other than the requesting party thereof. Any individual, upon proper identification, has the right under the FCRA to request us to furnish to the individual any and all information we may have on that individual. The individual has the right to dispute the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the individual's file.
We may be required, upon receipt of a court order to release the information in civil litigation, or as otherwise required by law, to disclose information regarding an individual to law enforcement agencies.
To ensure the protection of our clients and consumer information, we have incorporated the following privacy initiatives and procedures which include, but are not limited to:
- Access to confidential consumer information is limited within PSC to those who have a need to know the information: obtaining and transmitting information on the consumer or those dealing with a consumer request for information or consumer disputes and employees are prohibited from "browsing" files or databases without a business justification.
- Access to PSC's computer terminals, file cabinets, fax machines, trash bins, desktops, etc. are secure from unauthorized access.
- PSC maintains a secure network to safeguard consumer information from internal and external threat.
- Any backup data is maintained in an encrypted form.
- PSC maintains records on each request for information and identifies each user who requested information on a consumer.
- Destruction of consumer information follows the Federal Trade Commission's requirements that the information be unreadable upon disposal.
If you have any questions regarding our policy, you may contact our Compliance Officer at:
Telephone: 1-877 856-1329
Mailing Address:PO Box 66686, Albuquerque, NM 87193
Personnel Security Consultants, Inc is...
A Licensed and Bonded Private Investigation Company
A 100% Native American Woman-Owned Business